As warmer weather approaches, there are many improvements you can make to your home for the summer season. From outdoor to indoor, there is something to make your home more presentable this summer as you get together with family and friends. These renovations will make your home more enjoyable this summer while also adding value.
1. Storm Doors. Summer is known for its humid weather and thunderstorms. Protect your doors from the elements this summer by installing brand new storm doors. DiGiorgi offers Provia Storm Doors which protect your main doors from the elements while bringing style to your home. It’s also a a great way to bring natural summer light into your home.
2. Spruce up Your Backyard. Nothing defines summer more than outdoor barbecues and campfires.Add a new patio set and fire pit to your backyard this summer. These features will bring comfort and fun to your home. For parties, small gatherings, or just a night with the family, a patio set and fire pit allow you to escape to your own backyard getaway. The fun can last into the fall. Want to really improve the outdoor living experience? Let DiGiorgi’s home improvement professionals remodel your deck.
3. Remodel Your Bathroom. The one room everyone enters when they visit your home in the summer is the bathroom. If you’re tired of the outdated tile and style in your bathroom it’s time for a change. DiGiorgi is running a Flip Your Bathroom special, just in time for summer. Everyone will rave about how great your bathroom looks! Improving your bathroom also adds value to your home. By remodeling this summer, your bath will be ready for the fall and upcoming holiday season.
4. Paint a Room. Painting a room is fun and easy to do indoors by yourself or with your family. Pick a room this summer to re-paint. Choose a brand new color or just update the old one. By refreshing the paint in your home, you receive a 112% return on your investment. Not to mention you can break from the summer heat and stay in your air conditioned home as you re-do the room.
5. Install Energy Efficient Windows. Does your electric bill skyrocket every summer because of air conditioning costs? By installing Infinity from Marvin windows by DiGiorgi, you can conserve energy by keeping heat in or out of the house. These windows also add décor and style to your home. As fall approaches and the nights cool down, open the windows to let the fresh air in, or keep them closed to preserve heat. When you install Infinity from Marvin windows you can qualify for an energy tax credit of up to $500.