DiGiorgi home improvement professionals have been delivering expert installation and service to Connecticut homeowners since 1933. We now offer the beautiful and energy saving Infinity replacement windows from Marvin.
Read on to hear what our valued customers have to say about their experiences with DiGiorgi replacement window services. DiGiorgi Roofing and Siding is committed to customer satisfaction, and we back all of our replacement window installations with our Everlast Warranty.
“Justin and Angel went beyond their job description”
“The crew was great, both day. Friendly, quick, clean + knowledgeable. Justin and Angel went beyond their job description by fixing my front + back doors. Angel taught me how to use the windows. So easy. And Chris was very respectful of my cats during the process on top of all his hard work”
“I Have Not And Will Not Solicit Any Bids Or Estimates From Your Competitors”
Dear Mr. DiGiorgi,
This letter is long overdue. I have been meaning to write to you in addition for my verbal “thank you’s” for the continuous fine service your company has provided over the years. We had you replace all of our windows and siding in 2001 and 2002. You enjoy a fine reputation for standing behind your products and especially service. From time to time the window latches have worn and your company has never once charged me for the replacement and labor. I find this level of customer service to be astonishing in this day and age where the consumer is usually charged endless service and fees, some of which are hidden, think of the cable television industry. Further, you live up to your 30 year warranty on the siding by replacing panels that are damaged by the weather even though it is never your company or Certain-Teed’s fault. Lately, you have dispatched a crew to reseal a part of our roof to prevent leaks. I fully intend to contract with DiGiorgi for a full roof replacement when we can afford it. I have not and will not solicit any bids or estimates from your competitors. Thanks again for your dedication to excellent service and Happy Holidays to all. Sincerely, Mark
Staff Shines the Brightest
Well all is done…. Roof, gutters and doors, love it all!! Everything I expected and much more. All on time , all a pleasure to have here ,fast ,efficient ,knowledgeable and cleaned everything up , I never saw a company or anyone else that works as efficient as you guys and I already told Mr Di Giorgio that. And I didn’t forget you! Thank You. It all started with you. My house looks new! Like I told Mr D the only bad thing…. Everything will last too long. I have nothing else to get done. Thanks again. I will always give you guys a not a 10 a 100! and recommend your company. 🙂
Sticklers for Perfection
“I was very impressed with the courteous, congenial, dedicated work ethic of your employees during the installation of doors at my home. Each employee seemed to be a “stickler” for perfection in their workmanship. You should be very proud of them. Thank you for a job well-done. I couldn’t be more pleased.” – Edith Drost, Sept. 2013
Your people are simply the very best.
“Thank you so much for being with us every step of the way. Pete and I had our home built 41 years ago and basically we maintained our home with small repairs here and there. Then came the ice dams a few years back (and the tree limb falling on the house)!! We saw your ad on TV with your Dad nd we were sold. It’s all about family, caring and total follow through. We now feel we have a brand new home… windows, roof, leak guard, siding and garage door… all with the DiGiorgi name on it! Your people are simply the very best. FYI [DiGiorgi employee] went above and beyond dealing with our insurance company. We know why you’ve been in business for so long. As always, – Pete & Paula F. of Bloomfield, CT. “P.S. We wish you were on Cape Cod!”
We love our beautiful new windows!
“We would like to talk you for sending such a superb crew to install our windows this week. We offer them our best compliments. We were more than satisfied with their work. Led by [DiGiorgi Team Member], they worked in a prompt and professional manner. Our new carpets were carefully protected, and they cleaned up impeccably when they were finished. They had to take down our blinds to install the windows, and they carefully took the time to rehang them. At the end, [Team Member] patiently and politely answered all of our detailed questions. Perhaps most importantly, their work, when they were finished, looked like the work of expect craftsmen. We love our beautiful new windows! Hold on to this crew. They are good!” – Sincerely, Hamilton and Delycia S., Mystic CT
In a Word – Fabulous
“[DiGiorgi] finished up our windows today, and they did, in a word, a fabulous job. Don and I are beyond pleased with both the product and the installation. We immediately emailed CHIF our satisfaction report, and our contact there has already replied that they will be processing your payment tomorrow. We look forward to working with DiGiorgi again to complete the rest of our windows as soon as our budget permits. Thanks for all your help and hard work; please feel free to use us as a reference for any future sales. Best regards,” – Connie and Don Reder
Peace of Mind
“So, a la the Late Show, here are my Top Ten reasons I’m glad we went with DiGiorgi:
- Karen is one of the most knowledgeable salespeople I’ve ever worked with … She told us what we needed to know, NOT what she thought we wanted to hear, as happened in pitches from other companies!
- Best reputation: We sought friends’ and neighbors’ advice about whom to use for door and window replacement, and everyone who had used DiGiorgi had only good things to say!
- Superior quality products that support the old adage, “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
- Impeccable installation with a life-time guarantee…You can’t beat that!
- No mess inside! Every day, tarps go down on the rugs and floors; all rubbish is removed daily.
- No mess outside! After the truck leaves, you would never know anything was going on at the worksite. Every bit of debris is picked up and removed.
- On-time service: The job started the day it was promised … No last-minute “We’re-running-a-little late” telephone calls! Each morning, the truck arrived promptly, and the work continued throughout the day.
- Outstanding installers: They are polite, respectful, solicitous and helpful. It can be uncomfortable to have strangers in your home and on your property, but the workmen who have been here have made the process very comfortable. Yeah, Ed, Mike and Angel!
- Convenient financing options. A job of this size is a big investment, and DiGiorgi offered a great plan that we can live with.
- The house looks great!”
Regards – Carol P.